I got together with a bunch of people from my old college dorm a couple of months ago, and while I initially felt nervous at the idea of seeing everyone after 8 years, I ended up having a fabulous time.
Of course, I had promised myself I wouldn’t have more than 2 glasses of wine while I was there, and that I would be in bed no later than midnight, but my roommate from first year brought SIX TRAYS of assorted jello shots with her, and that little plan of mine soon flew out the window.
Have you ever had a jello shot?
They are absolutely AMAZING.
And contrary to popular belief, there are loads of CLASSY jello shot recipes out there that are perfect for dinner parties, nights out with the girls, or monthly get-togethers with your local book club friends.
Here are 15 of my favorite jello shot recipes!
1. Double-Stuffed Oreo Jello Shots (A Beautiful Mess)
2. Lemon Drop Jello Shots (Cookin and Kickin)
3. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Jello Shots (Life Should Taste Good)
4. Mudslide Jello Shots (Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
5. XXL Watermelon Jell-O Shots (BuzzFeed Life)
6. Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots (BuzzFeed Life)
7. Red Bull and Vodka Jello Shots (That’s So Michelle)
8. Irish Car Bomb Jell-O Shots (Endless Simmer)
9. Slanted Rainbow Jelly Shots (tablespoon)
10. Mojito Jello Shots (A Beautiful Mess)
11. Fireball Jello Shot Cupcakes (Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
12. Blue Hawaii Jelly Shots (Big Mama’s Home Kitchen)
13. Beer Jello Shots (1 Fine Cookie)
14. Chocolate Jello Shots (Chocolate-Covered Katie)
15. Pineapple Upside Down Cake Jello Shots (Inspired Dreamer)
If you enjoy alcohol as much as I do, you’ll love my Chance of Booze board on Pinterest!