One of the best parts about Easter, in my opinion anyway, is that it offers the perfect excuse for me to round up – and test out! – all of the amazing Easter foods for kids the wonderful world of Pinterest has to offer.
There are so many great ideas to choose from that I find it next to impossible to pick just ONE, and now that my daughter is almost 6 (how did that happen?!), the 2 of us have a great time making holiday-inspired treats together.
Whether you’re looking for fun things to make your kids for breakfast, healthy treats to pack in their lunches, or glutinous desserts for an after dinner treat, these easy DIY Easter treats are sure to get your children excited about Easter for years to come.
1. Easter Bunny Pancakes (Betty Crocker)
2. Doughnut Easter Bunnies (Armelle)
3. Bunny Food (Jacks & Kate)
4. Easter Cupcakes Baked in Real Egg Shells (Cupcake Project)
5. Pineapple Fruit Cup Easter Chicks (NoBiggie)
6. Nutter Butter Chicks (Sweet Simple Stuff)
7. Sweet Potato Bunnies (With Style & Grace)
8. Chocolate Bird Nests (The Party Wagon)
9. Peeps Pudding Cups (ChicnSavvy Reviews)
10. Chocolate Easter Chicks (A Mummy Too)
If you liked this collection of Easter foods for kids, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your little ones, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of fabulous ideas!